

For Mother's Day, Mom and I played "hooky" the Friday before to go have a girl's day. I told her we were staying at the Mariott downtown Denver, but surprised her when we pulled up to valet at the Ritz- Carlton! I took her to the Ritz once before in Beaver Creek, which she really loved. This one was quite similar with the rooms, but the resort itself was much more "modern" and "urban" than the one up in the mountains that has a lodgy look and feel. We missed the "gratto" and sitting in the hot tubs like we did before at the one up in the mountains, but this one was unique and different and we felt very pampered.We had a late lunch at the Ritz's bar and then the Ritz's shuttle dropped us off at Comedy Works for a show. It was great fun and we spent a couple of hours laughing until we cried.
Thanx, Mom! You're simply the best! I love you more than words can say! Hailey is a lucky girl to have a Grandma like you. And to think, next year I'll be able to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom myself! At long last!
1 comment:
This is a test
Post a Comment